I was contacted by Dynamic Solutions Group (DSGI) in September 2008. DSGI is one of the leading Fax Automation experts in the nation. They have been in business for over 12 years and completed over 600 fax automation installations. Concerned over the future prospects for growing their business they contracted with me to help them help them create a new vision for the company.
In the first nine months we accomplished the following:
- Completed the companies first off site strategic planning session
- Identified and implemented new revenue opportunities for the Fax business
- Hired the company’s first office manager
- Developed policies and procedures to streamline the business and free up owner’s time
- Began investigating new business opportunities
In the next six months we held our second strategic planning session with the office manager, completed a detailed plan for the coming year and decided on a new five year vision for the company that preserves the Fax business and will double the size of the company with a new strategic direction.
Despite the recession in 2009 the company has doubled in revenue and profitability.
Here is what partner Greg Osterdyk had to say about our work together. “Last year, 2010, was the first year I was able to take some time off and not worry about the company. I feel confident about our future and look forward to continuing our work with George in the coming year.”